Bath time

Is it just my son or does your's pee everytime you put him in the tub? I dont know about baby girls, but at least if they do they dont pee out the side of the baby bath!

cryssi_renee

Asked by cryssi_renee at 9:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• IDK but I pee in the shower every time... something about the warm water... thankfully it's the shower though and goes right down the drain LOL
    Anonymous

• We usually put a washcloth over my son so if he does pee, it doesn't get everywhere.
    Anonymous

• when you undo his diaper sprinkle some of the bath water on him then cover up with the diaper for a sec. That might encourage some to come out and maybe he won't pee in the bath anymore.
    Anonymous

• myson is 2 and he has done it ever since we brought him home from the hp i think it is normal
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I never even thought about putting a washclothe over is thing
    cryssi_renee

Answer by cryssi_renee at 9:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my son pees in the shower every time he gets in and hes been watching his daddy (apparently they dont grow out of it) so he pokes his belly out. lol. its funny
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• lol!! My girl does that too:) I think its just the relaxing warm water.
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009