i just wanted to knwo if anyoen else is gettign sick of these answers?

so if soemone asks a question or i myslef do, i will see the reply of "no one can tell you everyones bodies differently to this" or" no one can tell you not all kids are the same". this is the question department. which means we want different views, thoughts, and personal experiences.

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 9:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sick of all the answers tonight. Something in the air I think.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• no, because in some cases that is the answer.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I've answered some questions like that and then I got picked for the best answer. So...maybe some people just need a reminder that everyone is different and that doesn't mean there is a problem.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It does kinda seem that way at time when you are looking for opinions or views of past experienceswith things it always seems like you never get an answer that will help you get people who tell you to "go see the doctor" or "well i don't know your kids" when what your looking for is someone who has been there and done that to be able to discuss it with.

myhytyed

Answer by myhytyed at 11:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2009