wanna marry me?

hehe, so last night after i helped my SO'S aunty finish some stuff for her wedding on sat.. we went home.. and i was laying down and he comes up to me and he's like lets get married!? and i was like umm.. we never really talked about it..
so i yeah...

i guess were getting married? lmao.. i dont know.. its so shocking to me lol...

my question is.................... how did you SO propose? hehe

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• We were laying down in bed after ... um ... adult activites? And he put the ring in my hand and said "so will you?"

I don't remember if I answered I was crying and squealing so much, lol.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 10:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• lol..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It was my sisters birthday. We sneaked away to go talk in my bedroom and he was all nervous. We was 16 at the time, so we sneaked away a lot. He got down on one knee, pulled out the ring and asked me to marry him. I was so excited :-D. We got married at 18. A lot of people told us it would never work. We have been married 7 years now and still deeply in love :).
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Congrats!!

My SO asked me on a cross country drive from Nevada to Indiana...i about drove the car into a ditch.....lol
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 10:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• This was a great way to test my DH..lol.
    We had been dating 6 months and I went to get my hair cut...Got it butchered, looked like a boy, I was pissed..Stupid woman gave me a chilly bowl! no longer than to my ears with some gaps in it! I even showed her a picture and she did her own thing...WAY shorter than what I showed her...My hair went from being past my shoulders to up to my ears! I was so sad..I called him and told him it was hideous (and trust me, it WAS..Everyone else agreed!) He decided to come over to my house and on the way he picked up my ring...Got to my house and proposed to me in my drive way!
    Anonymous

• awwwwwwwwww..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• wow....mine was so unromantic...lol I said so we're buying a house we gonna get married? but I did get my awesome ring a week later...that was nice...lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• He took me to the park we consider "our park" a few days before christmas and told me how much he loved me and wanted to be with me and pulled out the ring and asked me to marry him :D We had only been dating for 2 months and were only 17 so most people just laughed at us but we have been together now 4 yrs and married for three and our second baby is on the way :D (both conceived AFTER the wedding lol) and couldnt be happier! We just knew we were soulmates I love him more now than ever!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• awww.w. thats cute... we have a park we have claimed as ours too lol! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lol... we don't have a park...

we have a parking lot!

I left when i got tired of waiting... 5 years, and he still hadn't mentioned anything remotely related to a commitment... 4 months later, I moved 2 states away... he called me from work one morning at 430am... "I don't want to see you, hear you, smell you, hear of you, nothing. don't ever talk to me ever again."

later that week, i got a call, he asked me to forgive him... he was confused, and didn't mean it, he just couldn't figure out how to tell me he missed me and he hoped that i would move on so he wouldn't have a choice but to as well.

july 4th he called me, and he said, "you have to meet me in OKC." i told him i didn't HAVE to do anything... afterall, why would i after the cruel things he'd said to me? God laid it on my heart to go... I went, and after driving I-40 for an hour trying to get to the freakin' Ford Center to watch fireworks, I pulled over
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2009