am i gonna have to kill someone?

okay for all of you that no me. my dad is now back in the hospital becuz the stupid nursing home gave him fluids while he was on a feeding tube and shouldnt have had them. i called the home and acted like i didn't know he was in the hospital and they lied to me about it all. am i gonna have to kill someone?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah hun you need to get a lawyer. I would also think about looking into hospice. I'm sorry this is all happening hun. *hugs*
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No...........but I'd call a lawyer RIGHT NOW. Every county has a "citizens for better care". Its protective services for the elderly and those in nursing homes.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• that is crazy. did you get all my emails??
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yea krazy i got them thank you honey. they flat out lied to me and told me he was sent to the hospital because he was complaining of knee pain. then i called them out and they didnt know what to do.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yea def. call a lawyer...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Do what mistynights said. Why would they do that? That is crazy. I fell for you I lost my dad to cancer in '97, he spent a brief time in a nursing home too, but when we all realized he was too sick to be saved, he wanted to come home. Then he passed away in the home we all grew up in. Sometimes when we all get together there its like we can all feel him with us.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• What kind of nursing home was he in?! DO NOT let him go back there!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Id keep an eye on that. My mother in law died of neglegance at a rehab hospital. She was probably spaced out and tried to get out of the bed and fell and hit the floor ( the bed is high ) they said they didnt find her there till long time later. Gah It was horrible she ended up having to go back to regular hospital but she couldnt fight it . Had we known what was going on we would have sued and it could have saved another man it happened to a yr later! geesh Yeah the nurses on call didnt check on her for a while for some reason they were short staff that night! So be on your toes and make sure they keep an eye on him!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i already called the hospital and told them not to release him back to them that i wanted to talk to the doctor and social worker. i told them i knew it wasn't their fault but if they released him back to the home against my authority that then it would becom their problem too someone is to call me tomorrow
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would, you need to find out who did it and they need to lose their job. When my grandma was in a nursing home, bedridden I went to visit her and they left her sitting in her own waste. When I complained I got told we'll get to her when we can, sorry not good enough. I went straight to the person in charge and threw a fit.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2009