Are you watching Dateline with the octuplet's mom?

DayDaysmom19

Asked by DayDaysmom19 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• No. Honestly, I'm as interested in that topic as much as I'm interested in the pregnant man. I'll let you all decide how interested that is.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 10:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yes!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No, I'm playing The Sims 2. I'm so over the octuplets thing...
    Anonymous

• Yes
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No need to when we have news broadcasters all over cafemom reporting it to us all the time. I'll check hop on tomorrow morning and I'm sure the answers section and groups will be full of it.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I caught the preview. Is it me or does she look like she's had some recent plastic surgery on her face? Her lips look fully artificial, and why so many kids? What a nut.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i recorded it and then watched it ....i posted my comment about how i feel about her somewhere else in here a sec ago
    texasmommy1216

Answer by texasmommy1216 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• HELL NO! She is disgusting and I have no desire to waste my time on her or hearing what she has to say.

And BTW...she DID have her lips done. I read it online and it showed before and after pics. Cant feed her own kids but she can get her lips done.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Definitely. I cannot understand this Mom's motivation. Having grown up with 3 siblings a Mom, Dad and Grandparents within walking distance, my folks struggled to attend to all of our needs and provide each of us the love and attention (not to mention funding for education) to grow into happy, functional, productive, resourceful adults! Our income was moderate, but love and attention was plentiful. Watched Nanny 911 last week, a family with 10 kids. The older ones were forced into the role of parents while in their teens to a horrible degree. Stressful and shameful.
    auntplushy

Answer by auntplushy at 1:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• YES! I DID LAST NIGHT
    __bbaaoo

Answer by __bbaaoo at 1:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009