Distance...

I dont know why, but my husband feels so distant to me. I feel like its all in my head though. He has not changed. Maybe I am the one being distant? Maybe its my hormones talking? (37.5 weeks pregnant) Is this a common feeling? Maybe subconciously he is being distant and I sense it? Any thoughts??

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• It could be a little of both there hun :)
    I for awhile didn't want to be around my SO, and the nI did.
    Hormones do funny things like mess around with your perception of things.
    Maybe ask your husband how he feels about the two of you having a family soon and how it is effecting him.
    That could be why he's maybe distancing himself, men get quite panicked once they've the brink :)
    he's probably worried about the financials and the up coming arrival.
    just sit and talk over some tasty fruit or a hot bath together
    Good luck with your new little one!!
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Thanks. He is very excited and we are fiancially stable. Maybe he is excited but still worried. We have 2 other kids.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Maybe he's just focused on the new baby? Like all daydreamy? My husband ADORES our girls and he is so excited about this one. I'm far more practical. . .

Someone once told me three kids is the breaking point. It's the point you need help. I freaked out. Maybe he talked to the same person?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2009