Which potty item do you use for public toilets for your toddler?

Just wondering if you like the actual fold up potty seat for your toddler to use at the restrooms, or the disposable throw away ones....since my son is only 23mos i figure the fold up one would fit his tush better, just seeing what other moms do!

TraceyLynne

Asked by TraceyLynne at 10:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I let Kagen stand on the seat with sneakers on and pants off and aim him... rude probably, but it works great!!
    Kagenj07

Answer by Kagenj07 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• LOL you know i haven't even thought about that, good idea!! Im all freaking about public toilet seats and thats prob the best idea!! Thanks =)
    TraceyLynne

Answer by TraceyLynne at 10:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i jsut carry flushable wipes and wipe down the seat.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Mine always just sat on the seat. I just finally convinced my almost 3yo that she wouldn't fall in the toilet in the public restrooms and she used one for the first time on Monday (she's been potty trained since November but refused to use a public rest room because she didn't have her little seat).

I did the same with all 4 of my kids and we have never had any illnesses or anything from using public restrooms. They just wash their hands when they are done.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I carry instant hand sanitizer with me and wipe the toilet down with that...
    Mommy_of_2_bbys

Answer by Mommy_of_2_bbys at 1:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2009