Never ending nightmare

I had a miscarriage 2 weeks a go and a d&c Friday the 26th. I have dealt with horrible bleeding since. I had a beta test yesterday and my doc called and my hcg is 42000 still so I have to go for an ultrasound Tom to make sure they got it all. He said if there is still a lot of tissue he wants to do another d&c. Emotionally I can't take this. I have to use fertility treatment to get pregnant and this is to much. It just won't go away. Anyone have or know anyone with similar experence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I am truly sorry for your loss. I battled with infertility for eight years after having a miscarriage and then a hemorrhage six weeks later that I could have died from. After giving birth to a beautiful baby girl, I have had three more miscarriages, two of them at the end of the first trimester. Hang in there, keep trying. My heart goes out to you.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2012

• I'm so sorry for you! I hope things get easier.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2012

• hugs

jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2012

• I'm so sorry for your loss and for all you are going throught right now ! I hope things will get easier for you.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 6:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2012

• i am so sorry that you have to go through this. i had a miscarriage and it is honestly one of the hardest things i have ever dealt with. i can not even imagine having to go back for another d&c. my thoughts are with you. *hugs*
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2012