When did you start showing?

I am 11 weeks pregnant with my 4th child and I can't even feel my uterus. Last week I could but over the weekend I noticed I couldn't anymore. Baby is fine, I listen to his/her heartbeat daily and it's in the 150's and I can hear him/her moving around. I was barely showing at 18 weeks during my last pregnancy, but with my first two kids I was pretty big by 18 weeks. I was told during my last pregnancy that I have a tilted uterus, so Im sure it has to do with that. Just wondering when everyone started showing...I am on a different pregnancy website and everyone in my week seems to have a bump already and can't sleep comfortably on their stomachs anymore. I'm not having that problem at all yet. I wake up on my stomach most nights.

MamaScho88

Asked by MamaScho88 at 10:08 AM on Nov. 6, 2012 in Pregnancy

• my first i was about 14 weeks, second i was about 12 weeks and third i was 7 weeks when i started to look bloated. the actually big round belly didnt come til a little later..
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• With my first about 4 months. Im almost 8 weeks with my second and still not showing.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2012