Looking for a way to loose 30 pounds the quickest way possible........

I have been on a diet and have been exercising but was wondering if their was a way to speed up this process such as a certain type of diet pill or something.

ILYNAA

Asked by ILYNAA at 1:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2012 in Health

• Just stick to your diet, increase water intake, cut out sugary foods, walking is always the best exercise, find a motivation buddy, and stay consistent and eventually you will see and feel results.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• Try the master cleanse. It's like nothing but drinking water with lemon and cayenne pepper for 10 days. I'm sure if you Google it you'll find it.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• You don't rush lifestyle changes. No diet pill will last in the long run.
    SaraD1989

Answer by SaraD1989 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• PS - You'd pretty much gain back most of what you lost if you did the cleanse, so I'd only suggest it if you're trying to lose weight for an upcoming event or something. If you just want to lose weight in general the only real way to do it and keep it off is to take the time and do it the right way.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• There are no quick ways to lose weight and KEEP it off. It has to be done the slow hard way. Sorry.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• There is no quick fix that actually works. One thing that's really important is increasing your water intake. If you're just a little bit dehydrated, it will slow your metabolism down. If you're exercising, you might need more water than you think.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• eating properly - portion and quality - cutting out the sugar, exercise!
    My sister (who hate to exercise) committed to P90X with her husband. In 11 weeks she's lost 26 pounds and he's lost 37 pounds. She says she's never sweat so much or worked so hard, but after the first few weeks she's grown to LOVE it and love working out. They did P90X, cut out junk food, cut down on portions to eat 3 small rounded meals and 3 quality snacks each and every day. She changed nothing else, is a mother of 3 young kids, part time hair dresser, and filing bankruptcy they are so broke. When you take the excuses away, anything is possible! "Excuses are the adult version of 'my dog ate my homework'"
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• I am going back in the military and have to loose the weight I know once I loose it I will be able to keep it off because of all the physical training done everyday.
    ILYNAA

Comment by ILYNAA (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• That is the one thing I do drink enough water sometimes I think too much lol! I have been loosing about 5 pounds a week so far but I want to start training soon as possible.
    ILYNAA

Comment by ILYNAA (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2012

• 5 pounds a week is above par. Just keep doing what you are doing. Why do you have to wait to start training? Start now
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2012