I would like to start my on cosmetic and skin care line HELP!

Is there any momtrepreneurs out there who have actually achieved something like this(starting your own business) ??? how did you begin your journey? What where your first steps ? do you have any advise for me ?.

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 3:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2012 in Money & Work

• I know people who make soap and cologne/ scented waters. I think they started making for themselves and then for gifts. People liked them and then I know one asked all those whom she had given the gifts to, to fill out a little unsigned questionaire. It was to get feedback on thier likes and if they would buy something like this (not necessarily from her) and she gave price ranges and asked for input on how much people would pay. She began just working and selling he products at faire and I think somethings she ordered in to bulk out her line at the beginning. As far as I know she sell only at faire and other markets and occassionally someone will buy directly. She did not have to be inspected until she started selling as a business rather than as a hobby. I really don;t know more than that.
    I would not put anything on my skin unless I knew exactly what was in it though.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2012