how to help easy discomfort of a rash

my son had really bad diarrhea for week well hes better now. needless to say mommy now has it. im looking for some good sites to help ease the discomfort or help get rid of it or if anybody has any ideas on what i can do like at home remedies or something like that would be much appreciated thank you in advanced for any information anyone can give

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• What kind of rash is it. I know that my son recently had a rash.....we are potty training and are using toliet paper which was the reason for rash so I went back to wipes for the time being. Maybe that might help, using a something different for the purpose of staying clean might help...but if the rash has nothing to do with that then disregard. :)
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 10:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• its just a rash form having the diarrhea maybe i'll try that see if it helps at all
    Anonymous