Women with husbands at Basic Training (army)

My husband is at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. He left on January 9th and Graduates March 26th. Anyways, Im dying to do something special for my husband for Valentines Day....but they are sooo strict on what they can and cant have. Anyone with a husband at basic have any ideas?

ArmyWifeNewMom

Asked by ArmyWifeNewMom at 10:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• I'm a Navy wife, and I know mine couldn't get anything but letters/ cards while he was in basic. You could always send something with your baby's hand prints, or something like that. Good luck, and don't forget, they open mail before it gets to the guys, so no inappropriate photos. Also, any time someone tries to send food, they normally eat it before it gets to the guys, and sometimes eat it in front of them. Hang in there, basic always sucks, but it'll be over soon. : )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2009