Health Issue With My Newborn Girl!

My one-month old daughter is scream crying every time i lay her down and has been rather fussy lately. It doesn't look like colic to me. Does this sound like anything to you? I'm planning on taking her to the docter soon.

Asked by Call-Me-Mommy at 10:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• cound it be gas? or constipation? When my son was a baby he had a bad case of gas but it wouldn't come out. He cried when I put him down and everything. The only thing that helped was to lay him on his belly with his legs curled up and pat his back.... after hours of screaming and crying he finally passed the gas and he went right to sleep....

But I hope your little girl is alright!!!!

Answer by mominbolt at 10:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My son had silent acid reflux and it would send him into screaming crying fits because his tummy hurt.

• lay her on her side that might help

Answer by nakita72 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Side for sure...or hold her on her across your legs and just pat her back and rub...

Answer by racingmomma at 10:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• She's been doing it since her last bath a few days ago. I haven't been able to put her down much. She's fine on her side and when I hold her upright, but when she's on her back she screams bloody murder. My mom thought it might be an ear infection..

Answer by Call-Me-Mommy at 11:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Ear infection? Laying down causes ear infection pain to be worse.

Answer by Arkaidy at 11:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Talk to her doctor. Both reflux and an ear infection could be the cause.

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2009