I'm so frusterated.

I haven't had the chance to spend time with my husband since wednesday. Between me working and he is working over time there just hasn't been time. I've been trying to meet him for lunch during the day and on the nights h has school i've been begging- of course he tells me no everytime. he makes excuses. I don't get it. I have been soo frusterated the last two days with him. I was talking to him on his way home from school and he was telling me he has to work a 10 on Saturday (and i've been making a big deal about VDAY) Because it is time we get to spend together. I had a braclet saved so he could buy it for me and he didn't do that either. He told me to order it myself. I just wanted him to give me a little romance. Then he comes home tonight lays down and falls asleep and I know hes tired but what about me?! I know I'm being a little selfish but I just want time and to not be so frusterated with him. Tell me what you tihnk?

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• i think you are both stressed out and need a little more than just a bracelet order some sex toys too lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Men are pigs....sorry to put it that way but it's true. Have you tried telling him how you feel? It may seem like men don't listen (and most probably don't!) but some actually do listen weather we know it our not...just don't "nag". LOL Nobody likes a nag! :)
    Good luck!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 11:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think it sounds like you both need a vacation. We get like that sometimes. Arrange for you both to have a night off sometime in the next couple of weeks and see if someone can take the baby. That usually helps us reconnect. You also need to talk to him about this though too, don't let it go. Let him know that you understand he is tired, but you have to remind him that you are too and you guys need to be going through this together. GL hun. *hugs*
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• thanks girls i was scared i was going to get bashed but i needed to vent. he is usually really understanding and talks and listens but its just been irriating lately. i guess you could say the "honeymoon" is ending and marriage is beginning. =\
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My husband works a lot too, and usually during the week, we barely see eachother. If he's home, he's sleeping. So I understand how frustrating that can be! If he's normally good at listening to you, try to find some time where you can sit down and talk, calmly. Or if you can't find the time, maybe you could write him a letter and stick it in his lunch when he goes to work? Or in his car or pocket or something. I've done that before.

Don't feel too bad about the bracelet thing either... my husband is the same way. I'll tell him exactly what I would like, he says, well just go buy it. Not too romantic! But at least he's not the only one! I hope you get everything worked out! Good luck!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I don't think you are being selfish at all. Is it selfish to want to feed your marriage? No it isn't. I don't really have any advice on the subject....but I don't think you are selfish at all.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009