why am i having pain all over my body what can i do to get it to stop

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• are you pregnant? how far along? if you are pregnant then its just part of the territory sorry all you can do is warm baths or showers and maybe tylenol or talk to your dr if your faar along then it just gets worse im 29 weeks and 4 days and im misrible no matter what i do
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I just had my little girl a month ago. If you're sore all over, then tylenol and a bath. Pretty much what you would do with muscle soreness. If you're pregnant, you're body is seriously changing. Soreness is normal. Sorry.
    Call-Me-Mommy

Answer by Call-Me-Mommy at 11:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It's pretty normal to be in pain.. If you think about it, your body is doing some crazy things... It is producing an insane amount of hormones, nourishing another body, stretching muscles and ligaments, bones are shifting to make room for the baby, and another hormone in your body is softening all the cartilage in your body to make birthing easier. Aches and pains come with the territory. I got a couple prenatal massages when I was pregnant and they helped a LOT!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009