Calling all Melissa's What do we have in common?

Tell me 5 things that you feel make you special...I am sure there are more LOL
Can't wait to tell you what we have in common. I'll start by saying I am a lefty and love it. Married for way too long and have 2 great kids.

pepperannrocks

Asked by pepperannrocks at 11:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My name is Melissa..my middle name is Ann but my last name no longer starts with a B. I use this screen name for almost everything. I have two boys and a husband.. all have names that start with J. My favorite flower is a Lily. And what we have in common.. two things right off... Name Melissa and Member of Cafemom Hi Melissa Ann, how pretty, my middle name is Ruth Juk! after Aunt Ruthie who used to open an can of whoop ass on all of me and my sister and 4 bro's but we always still laugh about it! UMMM my moms favorite flower was a lily because my her mominlaws name was LILLIAN.... And yes I am proud to be a Newbie of Cafe moms its so much fun meeting peeps like you!!!! Keep in touch! Melissa R.... Aka Pepperann (Rocks)you rock 

pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 12:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My name is not Melissa, but I love your screen name.
    Pepper ann pepper ann much too cool for seventh grade pepper ann she's like one in a million pepper ann pepper ann much too cool for seventh grade no one's better than pepper ann catch her if you can pepper ann PEPPER ANN!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My name is Melissa..my middle name is Ann but my last name no longer starts with a B. I use this screen name for almost everything. I have two boys and a husband.. all have names that start with J. My favorite flower is a Lily. And what we have in common.. two things right off... Name Melissa and Member of Cafemom.
    melissab1998

Answer by melissab1998 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Tried to Quote, I love Pepperann she is my fav cartoon besides Snoopy and charlie brown!!! My daugther is 18 and she has always loved Pepperann who is not around anymore!!!! But I sitll have the best t-shirt around!!!!! Best wishessss..
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 12:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• jeeze tried to quote but didn't work oh well
    Melissa R.
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 12:37 AM on Feb. 11, 2009