Some werid pain electric pain i felt below my belly button??? As anybody felt that !!!!

Today i get up normal ..had breakfast ..everything fine and normal and then for a little while i felt this electric shock right under my belly button....i know this sounds werid, it is to me ....cuz i never experienced something like that with my first ..i'm 27 weeks . As anybody experienced this before ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah thanks i though it was werid to feel something like that but i will do so
    Anonymous

• oh man i wanted to ask this but i thought i was nuts lol i get it it feels so weird lol idk what it is
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I had something similar-above my bellybuttong-my friend had hers below her belly button.....for both us us it was a nerve that the baby was pressing on and also was triggered by our growing bellies.......ask at your next appointment or even call you OB if you are concerned-they can help you decide whether or not to come in.....
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think that is round-ligament pain... the ligaments attached to your uterus are stretching and unfortunately that aches and pains don't stop there.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• wow its increible how it does just stop there it continues and theres more pain and everything else ....lol
    Anonymous

• OMG,i have been having that the last few days,i'm in my late second trimester.
    Is it something that happens during this time frame?
    I was going to ask but thought someone would think i was asking a bogus question.
    Glad to see i'm not alone.
    Anonymous

• The baby is putting a lot of pressure on your abdomen, lower back, pelvis, legs, and feet. If your getting shooting pains down your legs, it's just sciatica (the baby is putting pressure on the sciatic nerve that runs down your legs... not at all comfortable.)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009