Normal symptoms?

With my first pregnancy I had all the symptoms under the sun within the first 2 weeks. I actually had morning sickness and loss of appetite the week before I found out! I'm 5 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and my symptoms are all different! I'm eatting a lot more and getting what feels like motion sickness if I move around too much. I'm also peeing like a racehorse! Also, with pregnancy #1 my boobs really hurt. With this one, they're sensitive but don't hurt. Is this normal? I had a nurse tell me (during my 1st pregnancy) that she's noticed that women who's boobs didn't hurt during the 1st few weeks of pregnancy were more likely to have a miscarraige! So now I'm paranoid! Please help!

momma_gig

Asked by momma_gig at 11:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it is normal every pregnancy is diff odds are this one wont be anything like your first ...
    my first i had no symptoms or anything this one ugh i just am sick and sore
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• don't even trip you are fine this is my first and i only had a sensitive nose and hardly ever threw up... so you should be just fine
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yep it is normal all 3 of my pregnancies have been different.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• IF your boobs are the same soreness since the beginning of the pregnancy, you should be fine. Its when your boobs were sore, but are getting less and less sore, that its a sign of miscarriage. I had one at five weeks. My boobs became less and less sore, until they were not (because of reduction of hormones), and the next day or two I began to bleed. Needless to say, I grabbed my boobs for the next 9 months to reasure myself that my next pregnancy was still there!!! I love my son, Grant, who was born 9 months later, and, although I was devastated when I lost my pregnancy, I always remember that I wouldn't have my son, now, If it wouldn't have happened to me.
    bowdentribe

Answer by bowdentribe at 10:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2009