What were you going for when you chose your user name?

Something about your kids, your hobbies, your career? Was it oh ffs the last 12 names I've tried are taken so I'll type something totally random and meaningless? Was it about your relationship specifically with CM?

Mine's a hobby thing (obviously), but I was amazed it was available at all, there are hundreds of NotPanickings on every major site out there, and I don't think anyone has it twice.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2012 in About CafeMom

• Another community I'm a part of has 'Free For All Friday' posts. I think I just stole it from there.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 3:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• I got frustrated because the names I chose were "taken" so I decided no one in their right might would come up with this one. lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• LOL when I thin of free for all I think of a brawl, it doesn't matter who is fighting just jump right in and start swinging. lol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• that should be think
    Dardenella

• I blame Harshy
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• See FFA, I thought it was a clever quip about how your house full of kids is like a "free for all". LOL, I'm too analytical for my own good.

Mine is because my 2 girls & myself are all Libras (born between 9/23--10/22). And, now that it's just us, I thought I'd pick a name representing us. Since many days it feels like it's just my girls & I against the world. Some think it's due to the Perfect Circle song but, it's not. I didn't even think of that when I picked my SN.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• I say "tough luck" about everything. In here...u dont like me or my answers, thats tough luck. So it fit. 08 is when i met DH.
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• I was just going for something because I used my other name with my first account. It was more anonymous.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• Anastasia, as in Russian royalty. Beaverhausen as in... where the beavers live.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• Shameless promotion. :)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2012