chicken pox :(

well my daughter just turned one on the 7th, well she got the chicken pox the day before her birthday, she has kept me up all night crying and i don't know what i can do to help her, i give her babies Tylenol but she still has a fever and seems to be in pain, is there anything i can do to make them go away faster??

Trinity32188

Asked by Trinity32188 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• confusedYuppers Avenno bath twice a day and during the day to keep her busy use pink not clear calomine to "connect the dots" with a paint brush, believe me it works!   its lots of fun and makes the time fly by oh and don't forget to take pics Meghan loves hers and I plan on showing them during her graduation party this Spring! LOL Don't forget to rotate Tylenol and motrin! email me with questions...... :)

pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 12:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• try the aveno oatmeal bath packets. they will help a LOT with the discomfort she is having.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2009