Can't believe I am asking this but.......? (for those TTC or newly pregnant) may be TMI adult content

For those of you TTC or newl pregnant....after you had sex and your ovulation ended....did you have a seriously generous CM discharge? I have two kids, one whos 4 1/2 years and one who is almost 11 months....I am trying to remember what it was like before I tested positive with my second. For the second day in a row now I had a really sudden wet and sticky gush of CM so much so I had to change my underwear. Just wondering your experience with this....since my period came back I've been pretty regular and not having this much CM..we had sex just a day after my period ended too....oh boy...

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 7:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I get that WHEN I'm ovulating, not after...and then I will get it (on and off) the whole time I'm pregnant. I like that in Jenny McCarthy's pregnancy book, she calls it something like "Niagara in my pants" or something!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• mom 2 3 girlz thats exactly it!!
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2012