Offensive post election meme's adult content

okay, i am not one to get offended easily with meme's especially, but some of the stuff i've seen today is appalling. the worst one (and i wont post the picture here) is obama spermin' all over romney and ryan's face laughing.

ill be the first to celebrate romney not winning... but this is offensive and just disgusting, not funny at all to me. and i know if the picture was reversed, everyone would be pulling the RACISM! card.

celebrate by all means, but do it with some class & dignity.

what is the most offensive meme or statement you've seen on the internet today regarding the election?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Where did you see this? Gross!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• facebook
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• I can't even post them they were so bad. But, if you want to check some of them out Buzzfeed had a decent selection this morning. But I'll tell you, my FB feed was horrible. I had to shut it down to 95% of my "friends"
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• I havent paid attention to any but you are right, that is very offensive
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• My fb feed hasnt had any but Im very picky who I will fb friend. My rule is you have to be someone who can show up uninvited at my house and catch me in my jammies and I wont care before you can be my fb friend
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• I've had to deleate two friends for posting rasict ass memes towards African Americans because Obama won its disgusting.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 8:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• I avoided FB today and yesterday. I haven't seen any but I can imagine.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• Facebook has been bad. Most of my friends share my political views, but when I went on my husband's Facebook account this morning, his news feed was full of nasty stuff. He has a lot of people on his list who we went to high school with in Hicksville, and apparently they are very republican.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• I've been spared the offensive ones, I just have whiners. "I'm wearing black while I go through the 5 stages of grief over America being so stupid" or "I can't believe how many of you wanted to destroy the country" (see my question from the other day about 1 person destroying jack)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2012

• Lol NP I had a friend post "Why does "its the end of the world as we know it" keep playing through my mind?"
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 8:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2012