PLEASE READ

earlyer when I was at the store I got this really sharp pain in my right side it hurt so bad i had to stop walking and sit down. Well now its back again and I have been sitting all day since I got back?? Could this just be the baby sitting on a nerve or something wrong? i am only 30 weeks so i cant be going into labor right, I think she is fine because i still feel her kicking but the pain in my side hurts really bad. It just keeps coming and going and its in the lower part of my abdomen?

Mommytobe403

Asked by Mommytobe403 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had that too, then pain was so so bad, i thought it wasn't normal too, its like a pain that shoots down your leg and you can't walk
    Anonymous

• could be ligament pains or braxton hicks dont ever dimiss anything if it keeps happening or gets more painful go get checked out
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Is it just on one side? Does it feel like it's in the muscle or inside? It kinda sounds like your appendix could be acting up, or maybe a pulled muscle. I'd call your doctor in the morning and have it checked out.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• it doesn't shoot down my leg, it just stays in my stomach area
    Mommytobe403

Answer by Mommytobe403 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ya its just my right side, I cant really tell if its a muscle or not it just is really painful and im not moving at all just sitting here i will call my doctor i just really never want to go in there unless i have to but this is my first and everytime something hurts or feels weird i get really nervous
    Mommytobe403

Answer by Mommytobe403 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i had it but earlier too but i havent got it back i dont know it was on my right side it happened while i was walking but it didnt feel like a muscle or anything like that
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009