Would you hire a full time live in nanny if you could?

I would, to help get them ready for school, pick them up from school, do some laundry for me, make dinner or breakfast sometimes, that would be sooooo nice.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 11:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I love doing everything with my kiddos. Now it might be nice to have someone to do my laundry and cook sometimes.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes, but I would still be a stay home mom. I would just take care of the kids.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yeah it would be pretty nice, if I had a full time job, and you could trust anyone these days.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Nope, I think having a nanny makes people miss out on being a mom, I love doing everything, even the dirty stuff, It makes me happy knowing that I'm the one my DD depends on and she knows to come to me when she needs something
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No, I'd hire a full time maid. hen I could just take care of my baby, and not have to worry about laundry or other mundane household chores.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I guess that is more of what I would want a maid, so I could spend more time with my children. She could just cook and clean and I could lunge around with the kids. THAT would be soooo nice.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yea the maid would be better.... I would sooooo love one right now....(looking at the bigggg pile of laundry and dishes in the sink)
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• no. I like raising my own kids, not leaving them for someone else to raise while I see them when ever it suits my schedule.

I'll take a maid though and I'll keep taking care of the kids :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i would rather stay home and take care of them myself but i would not mind some one helping me out with things so that i could spend more time with the kids and less time cleaning...
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Nope. I enjoy watching my boys grow. I would enjoy a part time nanny for when I need to go shopping or pay bills. And I would LOVE a maid.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2009