Mom with the 8+6 kids..

Its absurd i think. Where did she get the money to have artificial stuff done anyway? I think she did it for the money. Jmo.

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The grandma didn't even know this wacko octomom even got a settlement. She is dishonest and this is a travesty to these precious poor children. It came out that she is obsessed with Angelina Jolie. She has some really severe mental health issues that needs immediate intervention! If you have seen pictures of the house, it's a travesty! AND the wacko octomom got a settlement for a back injury and yet there is a picture of her preggo holding a toddler. She is a fraud, imo.
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 9:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• does this directly affect you in any way? NOPE

stop bashing and gossiping about a woman you don't even know other than media coverage.

taxes are taken out of everyone's paychecks anyways. who cares who it goes to. she get's something like $400 a month IDK about you but that sure as heck wouldn't cover my bills raising 2 kids, let alone 14.

as long as she loves them all and does not abuse them, I couldn't care less what she does.

Do I think she's nuts for wanting that many at once? Yes but that's my opinion only. I'm happy with 2, others are happy with 18. to each their own.
    Anonymous

• Why do you even care, seriously I am beginning to think no one here has anything better to do with there time except for judge other on how they live THEIR lives, not to mention I am so sick of this being on the news 20x's a day and on here 100x's a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• do not for get the California is broke and people will not be getting your state tax refunds this year they are getting iou's so yes it does affect tax payers in California.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Answered at 9:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 by: mrssundin
    do not for get the California is broke and people will not be getting your state tax refunds this year they are getting iou's so yes it does affect tax payers in California.

Not as much as all the idiots that run this state spending millions of dollars on office furniture, and gas for their personal cars, not to mention that fact that just about everyone in the IE is getting laid off or already has been and there is no work so they are on unemployment, seriously hse is the least of this states issues
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• stop bashing the woman....geezzz she did not do it for money...omg any money she did get probably still wouldnt be enough for all those kids

mrssundin all those illegals california takes care of is the reason its going broke...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• She is a moron and should not get a dime of aid. Her parents should not support her anymore and make her find her own way. She made her bed and while it is very dirty(seen her house pictures and they are gross) she needs to lay in it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• It does affect me. It's my tax dollars that will be supporting these children. I'm all for helping pp out but this demented & unstable woman planned this. Her own mother said that she couldn't support the 6 children that she already had! I feel sorry for the children & how they will negatively be affected
    ilovebooksfan

Answer by ilovebooksfan at 3:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I think people are frustrated that she is getting any type of aid food stamps because so many are in need and can't get it. She is about to have a 1-3 million dollar bill written off. Sometimes we don't think about it but it effects jobs. Say you take your child to the ER and they get Motrin. Well that .75 worth of meds they put in is now 10-20 (can't remember my last bill) because they have to make that money back. Hospitals are for profit and they employ alot of people. They also build more and that gets the construction industry booming. All this is effected.

So family wise her business is hers until she starts taking from government and the hospitals. That is not right. If you have the money for invertio then you the money to buy food.

I am not going to worry about it because alot of stuff is in the media that I think CPS and social worker will be looking into her. Being on TV comes with backlashes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• WOW No one answered the op's question. She won a $160,000. for a settlement when she was injured during a riot on at her old job. A psych hospital. She worked there not a patient there. I have not heard if there is any money left, which pisses me off.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2009