• In the Spotlight:

If you had 14 children...........

how would YOU take care of them???? ...lol sorry...watching documentary on that lady and I'm just curious as to how in the hell anyone would do this.

Me??? I wouldn't. If I magically became prego with 14 kids, I'd adopt them out to people who wanted and needed and could affors them, but I would keep 3. ;)

No arguments please.....just answer the question! Thanks mama's! xoxo

mamakat21

Asked by mamakat21 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh..that's supposed to say AFFORD...oopsie!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Good luck with this one I asked if she could have donated the eggs and you would not believe the drama it started.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My fear/ thought is that at some point shes gonna land her butt in jail because she openly admitted that shes using student loans to support her family!! Student loans are to be used to assist you in attending school, not USED to support your stupidity!!! And when she does the states gonna take these 14 kids and split them all up, then what are you gonna do lady. Oh and you spent how much to do all these IVF's and your still 50 grand in the hole. It just irks me that anyone would even consider doing ivf on someone like her!!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 12:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yeah things like that make you wonder how fair life is - -
    if i had already had them, then the heck with it, i aint giving them away. Got myself into this mess now gotta take care of them. cause which one do you choose to keep or give away? Im a foster kid so this is not an easy question (not offended by it, just reminds me of real life sad stories of kids given up on, sorry)
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 12:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i do not think that i would have put my self in to that position and yes i watched the same show as you. after having to preemie babies myself i know what it takes to take care of them and the equipment that you go home with. we went home with two machines that monitored our baby and also oxygen tanks now times that by eight and there will be no room in there home for the family. plus to take care of our daughter we had to take classes on how to use the machines and if anyone was also going to watch her they had to take the class also. so i feel as if this young lady really has no idea what she has gotten herself in to at this point.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would honestly have a voluntary hysterectomy before having that many. I've got 3 and do NOT want any more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• LMAO! LADIES! ladies!!! I didn't ask for your opinion...I simply asked...How would you take care of them! SHEESHKABOB! It's a freakin cat fight in here lol.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 12:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• if i had 6 i would have had 3 embryos placed in me and hoped 1 or 2 implanted, i would not have had 6 placed in there.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• oh my GOODNESS people!!! It's hypothetical!!! I obviously would NEVER put myself in that position either...HELL NO.....but I still answered the question. C'mon man...get silly wit it! haha! Loosin up! Sheesh!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would do just that make sure I could take care of them. Hving a big family is fine, I have no problem with people who want a big family if htat is your thing go for it, however she is not in that situation, she is still in school, single, and living in a timy apartment in California where the cost of living is higher than most anywhere else.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:12 AM on Feb. 11, 2009