Does anyone else?

Feel like the last four weeks are the hardest? I am 36 weeks and some days and sooo worn out and uncomfy. Plus I want to meet my little girl. And it is harder and harder to keep up with my 22 month old dd. UGH and sex is more difficult to maneuver lol.... Siiigh anyone with me or am I just a wimp? It doesnt help that she is a really big baby at my 35 week check up my uterus was measuring at 40 weeks..... the doc thinks she is gonna be at least 9 lbs, Im holding out for her to be WRONG lol. Anyway just had to whine a bit and see if anyone else felt the same. My back feels like its about to be pulled in half! LOL

SweetPea05

Asked by SweetPea05 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep :) that last 4 weeks sucks because everyone is telling you that you are full term so it's like "why do I have to wait 4 more weeks then?" :) hang in there! :) and those measurements suck ;o) you could just have extra fluid that they think is baby :) that happened with my daughter, she was only 7 lbs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree...they suck. Cause you KNOW your almost done but it feels like you never get any closer lol. But then when it is done you think...wow where did the time go. I was told my DD was going to be over 8.5 pounds lol, she was 7 punds 5 ounces. Docs can be wrong, its just a guess.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• you give me hope! lol although they did an ultrasound a month ago that had showed her already weighing 6 pounds.... but someone told me those can be off two pounds? I know huh I dont wanna hear that I am full term lol and if ONE MORE person asks "havent you popped yet?" I may lose it!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• im with u im 38 weeks
    and in so much pain
    now this is my first so i aint go no other babys to chase around
    but i watch my sisters 5 month old
    and then my man is over seas so idk about the sex thing
    all i know is im ready to have my baby
    and hold her and stuff lol
    :)
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• o ya and at my 35 week ultrasound they said she was 6 pounds im glad it is just a guess lol and hope it is not true cuz that means she is gonna be a really big baby
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2009