My little one (5) had elections in kindergarten

she came home with a sticker "i voted"
i asked her who she voted for
she could not say, but said she voted for him because "he is so handsome" - (LMAO)
next morning, i showed her the newspaper and asked her to point to the one she voted for
i showed her Obama pic and Romney pic
she pointed to Paul Ryan
and again said " he is handsome"
LOL
she has never said handsome before (good word), and she knew how to use the word correctly

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 7:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2012 in Just for Fun

• My Kindergartner voted for Romney because the weekend before her father filled her head with Republicans are better propaganda. So much so, that she kept telling me that I should vote for Romney & that she wanted Romney to win. She fell asleep Tues night prior to the announcement & I still haven't told her who's won because she hasn't asked.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• My kindergartner said she voted for Romney because she liked the tie he was wearing better and my second grader voted for Obama since he was already the president and we did pretty good while he was president. Wish it were that simple to vote, but sadly that is how some adults do vote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• I like that she is excited about voting!

Answer by Bmat at 8:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• Hey voting for whose handsome is better than a lot of other reasons people pick a candidate! At least its a positve trait! Lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• That's too cute.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• I think it's so cute how the kids get involved in the process at such an early age. And the things they look for are humerous. You can always tell which ones paid attention to discussions at home too. I've heard some teachers talking about it at the HS level & one kid put down his reasons for liking Obama was for his free cell phone. *sigh*
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• I love her reasoning. I bet a lot of people subconsciously do that.

At preschool, they voted for "red" or "blue" as their favorite color. That cracked me up. It was a tie.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• my dd voted for romney b/c "pepaw said to" lol i didn't
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• That's cute LOL. He is handsome.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• That's is soooo cute! And she is right Paul ryan is handsome.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2012