Worst nauseated pregnancy I ever had. adult content

This is my second pregnancy and I'm 6 weeks in.. I'm sooooo nauseated and I need to throw up but I can't ... Mostly dry heaving ... :( it really sucks .. If I don't eat I get sick and if I do eat I get sick .. What can I do ? I didn't get this bad of nausea with my first... And I also didn't get it so early ..

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2012 in Pregnancy

• ask your doctor for some phenergan and see if it helps. i had to take it with my 1st and it helped some, nothing helped with my 2nd. GL i know it sucks hopefully it won't last long
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• You might want to try Sea Bands. They're an accupressure thing designed to help seasickness and pregnancy nausea. It's a narrowish sweatband material with a hard plastic hemisphere. The plastic part goes on your inner wrist, just above where you'd wear a watch.

Wow, bic pic, sorry. Image IS linked to the website.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

• Tried the sea bands, didn't work. Tried the medication, didn't work. (Go ahead and try them, I just don't want you to be disappointed if they don't work for you.) I had to eat a lot of crackers the beginning of this pregnancy, it was horrible. One thing that helped me was eating a little something every couple hours. Do not stuff yourself, and don't let yourself go longer than 2 hours without eating. I've also heard that gatorade is suppose to help with that, but I can't stand the smell/taste of the stuff, so I didn't try that.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• i had very severe morning sickness with all pregnancies. Sea bands and ginger ale were not cure alls.. my doctor gave me a script for reglan, but thats doesnt quite help. That only helps you digest the food faster so your getting nutrition.. but it doesnt help with actually keeping it down.. then i was given zofran and that finally did the trick!! if only i had known to try that with my first two pregnancies!!!
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2012