Question?

what foods can I feed my 11month old.. He hates baby food? he has 3 teeth on the botton none on the top?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i also used to measure the size of the peices I gave my daugther by the size of my pinky nail at that age.. (which was small considering I bite my nails, lol) when she got more teeth and better at chewing i now measure it by the size of my thumb nail.

but try fruits and veggies first, and things that are mushy and/or easy to chew.. wait until they have more teeth and are better at eating before you give them meats. noodles are okay.. gerber has a variety of different baby foods.. check out the graduates..

also my doc recommended trying the puffs. they dissolve quickly and help them learn to chew faster.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• feed him whatever he can chew/gum and swallow :)

my daughter hated baby foods, never ate them.

diced cooked veggies, dry cereals, vienna sausages, toast, crackers, chicken cut into small pieces (I used to pinch off the bites so they were small enough for her)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You'll figure out what he likes. Try adding tiny bits of spices to a few things, and see if that makes a difference. Also, you could cube some things, and put crushed Cheerio powder around them. Honey nut tends to be a big hit. This will get him to eat it, but if you put a cube of carrots or whatever coated in Honey Nut Cherrios, he'll still be getting his veggies! Best of luck to you.
    ktrog

Answer by ktrog at 12:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2009