who else is...

glad they arnt famous????

sometime i wish i was cuz my family need more money to get food and stuff

but then i think about how u can keep nothing to ur self

and the whole world knows about stuff before u have time to tell ur family

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All I know is that I've never been the center of attention, which was always comfortable to me. Now that I'm pregnant, I always have soooo much attention it drives me nuts. And that's from people who geniunely care about me. So, I can't fathom having the attention that celebrities get. I would not want that, no.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 12:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• being famous doesnt mean you cant have a private life i mean honestly look at christina aguilera she is famous and not really EVER on tabloids the ones that say they have no private life are the ones that go looking for the extra fame
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Money or not...I never want to famous :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i wouldnt want to be famous. your always on the spotlight.. not my thing! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm glad I'm not Chris Brown that's for sure ;)
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 12:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'd probably end up in jail for running over the paparazzi. I like my private life, and HATE for anyone to poke their nose in my business.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• people are already nosie in my life and i get mobbed everytime i walk in to the club by like 20 girls and guys yelling my name and jumping on me lol hell maybe i should get paid forit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Hey I for one would LOOOOOVE to be famous, really I think the ones who are always in the spotlight are there because they put themselves there, not to mention ppl already make up rumors about me so why not just be famous and rich too
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm famous!, I am famous in my own mind and don't even get paid for it! lol j/k kidding but really just because you're famous, doesn't mean you're rich!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• If I had to pick a "famous" type job, I'd go with writer or radio DJ. No one sees your face so you don't get bothered everywhere you go.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2009