VERY CONCERNED

I will be ten weeks tomorrow and it seems as if i have more energy and im less nauseaus. I heard its bad to have your symptoms lessen this early on, should i call my doctor? Im really concerned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its not bad ... its normal for things to change usual;ly they end torwards then end of the first triemster
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• IMO there is nothing to be concerned about. Your syptoms will change on a day-to-day basis.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I just asked that same question..I'm 11 weeks and I felt better today...it concerned me too..but i guess its the norm....I'm gonna call the doc tomorrow just for my own sanity....good luck..I'm sure we are both fine.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• be happy!! it is not a concern at all!! i was one of the lucky ones, i ad no symptoms at all my entire pregnancy. every person is different and your body is going through tons of changes right now! this week you may have a lot of energy, next week you may not want to get out of bed! it will change every single day but it is nothing to be concerned about at all
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You're nearing your second trimester. Your symptoms will change often, so I wouldn't be too worried. Keep your eye on things if you're concerned. Look out for any signs of a miscarriage, but I honestly doubt that's it. Be grateful for the energy! :)
    Call-Me-Mommy

Answer by Call-Me-Mommy at 1:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm 11 weeks this week and my morning sickness is slowing down. The last pregnancy at 12 weeks it stopped all together and I felt great - it's Normal! Enjoy it and don't worry!
    Val1313

Answer by Val1313 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2009