around the nipple (tmi maybe)

ok so i was in the shower and i relized there are little bumps around my nipple with something white on top kind looks like pimples but bigger
so i touched and and it hurt really bad like omg drop to my knees bad
anyone know wut this could be and if is should be conserned??
im 38 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i get those little bumps i have since about 20 weeks they dont hurt me so ya if they hurt i would talk to your dr as soon as you can
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i had those before i was pregnant they went away after the baby but if they hurt really bad go to the doc
    kellygurl87

Answer by kellygurl87 at 12:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i have those too i am 14 weeks but mine do not hurt. i just got out of the shower and there was a big one so i squeezed it and what looked like milk came out but i doubt that is what it was my milk didnt come in with my dh til a week before i had her. let me kno what the doctor says i am going to ask my dr at my nex appointment but it isnt til 3/3.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 1:05 AM on Feb. 11, 2009