Anyone else take a while to ovulate after being on the pill for 10 years? I have been getting my period but the ovulation kits are negative.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know the longer you are on birthcontrol the longer it may take you to get pregnant it took me 4 years to get pregnant and 4 times to get the baby to hang on
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• oh and i only took it for a year after my son was born ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I was on them for 15 years and it took me over 3 years. If you are under 30, give it a year before you seek help. If you are over 30, give it 6 months.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I was on birhtcotrol for 2 years and i didnt get my period til 6months later... At least i think. idk im still trying to figure it out if they were periods or not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2009