ok question and a rant i guess?

ok i have an app. fri. which i am trying to hold out for. im 36wks & ever since about 3days ago when i got really sick for a few hours my stomach has been cramping like crazy. i realize its probably the muscles being sore from the puking, but then my stomach started feeling like it was super bruised (so bad that i literaly yell if it gets touched) & walking & bending, hell even laying down just made it worse. then yesterday on top of the pain i already have i got a constipated like hurt in my lower stomach & my lower back, except my poo has been normal/runny&today i've been getting frequent sharp pains in my back& stomach i have to stop and sit till it passes. ive never had BH this bad.any1 had this happen. I hate going to the hospital even when i think something may be wrong b/c they always make me feel stupid& this is my 2nd i feel like i should know whats going on pretty sure it isnt labor but its starting to worry me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i feel your pain im 29 weeks and 4 days and i feel that almosteveryday now its horrible id just hold out for the dr like you said you are trying to but if it does get worse i would go get checked better safe then sorry righ t
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Better safe than sorry. The stress of vomiting could make you contract. If your stomach hurts to touch, I would get it checked. out. There is nothing wrong with making sure you baby is safe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree. When I was pregnant, I never felt like that. Think of your child. If it's nothing, then you can go home feeling relived, but if it is something, then you'll be glad you got it checked out. If you can't move up your appointment, I'd suggest going to the hospital to get it checked out.
    Call-Me-Mommy

Answer by Call-Me-Mommy at 1:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2009