What the F**K am I supposed to do?

DH and I decided to sell DD's crib, changing table, and rocking chair. A girl I used to know said she wanted to buy. Great. Well she was supposed to come pick it up, but her "baby daddy" said she couldn't have the money, she told me she would have the money in two days, then she couldnt get it that day, so we said we would take it to her, nope she had to go somewhere, so I put the add up again. She responded a second time saying "I thought we had a deal" I said ok, I will bring it to you tuesday, will you have the money? She said yes and told me to drop it off at 6. DH and I get to her house at 6 and I ring the door bell(in the snow), and no one answers...I ring again, still no answer. I emailed her and told her I was going to sell it to someone else because she keeps blowing me off. Well she argued saying she would pay and wants me to bring it Friday....WHA T THE HELL DO I DO?? I have kids, Im tired of this....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• sell it to someone else.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i know who you are anon ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Oh, the drama of a baby mamma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would sell it to someone else
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You have wasted enough time on this chic, sell it to someone who actually wants it enough! If she acts like a crasy person again then tell her too bad so sad, she had her chance!
    G-MansMama

Answer by G-MansMama at 1:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• First come with cash, first served. She hasn't produced the cash.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• By all means, don't sell it to her. Sell it to someone who has the money first!
    ilovebooksfan

Answer by ilovebooksfan at 2:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• put up the ad. the first one on your doorstep with the mney buys it. if its her, great, if not, great, you sold it!!
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 6:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You are done with her! Sell it to the first person who shows up with cash in their hand, that's it.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I would sale it to someone esle. She is jusst playing games with you. If she really wants it she would have come and picked it up .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2009