do u think it is right???

ok so i was talking to my sister
about a girl who got stabbed a few years back that my sister went to school with
the girls name was Anna Svidersky
but we went to her myspace page
and its so sad to see that all her friends still leave her comments
well she got killed by someone who was not righti n the head
but they closed down alot of place for people with mental problems to go to
cuz they did not have the funding
so i was wondering if anyoen else thinks that is was right to shut the places down and risk everyone elses lifes????
when they could have cut back on other stuff or shut something less important down??????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This doesn't make any scense. If they closed down a insane asylum in your city, wouldn't ty just transfer him to the closest one???
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• idk it was not my city
    my sister lived in vancover (sp?) washington when it happend
    i lived in colorado at the time
    so i dont know how they worked everything out but that is wut the news said and stuff
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Bubbles the mental hospitals, orphanages that we thought existed really don't! They are a thing of the past that we would see in movies. I have a nephew who is Psychizophrenic and they give him a check as long as he lives in a half-way house (residential home) and takes his meds. BUT if he chooses not to and lives on the streets, he can stand on the corner and scream and hallucinate all he wants or he can be violent (thank God he's not) and kill someone! He has been good, taking his meds and lives in Koreatown in downtown Los Angeles. He is more then welcome in my home or my moms as long as I can tell he is on his meds. He can never spend the night and when he was off meds years ago, I would call the cops and have him taken on 72 hour check and then put back in the system. It scares me when I call mom from work and she says "Mike came over" I tell her not to let him in if I am not home! Sad but true! Sorry bout your friend.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i remember that she worked at mcdonmalds
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009