Looking to work from home

I am looking for a direct sales company to sign up with. But here is the thing. I live paycheck to paycheck and don't have the money to spend on a kit. I am looking for something where I don't really have to do parties because I have trouble getting in front of people and speaking. I don't want to have to earn my kit either. I know this sounds like I am a lost cause but please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2012 in Money & Work

• Try Avon
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• I did that and kept getting screwed. Plus there are literally over 100 reps in my area
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• I just started working for a company called motor club of america
    Jay E.

Answer by Jay E. at 6:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• You can check in my Blog.   I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.   Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• if you keep doing what you've always done--you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!
    Step out of your comfort zone, or you'll be just where you are today--in 10 years.
    Best advice I have
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2012

• I agree with romanceparty. I have been wanting to work at home for years, but always thought I wouldn't make any money. I finally took a chance and signed up for a business for $49 and a chance to eliminate my cell phone bill. PM me if you are interested.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• I was once in your shoes..Here's a quote someone once told me 'You live paycheck to paycheck because your income is outdated'

The only way you are going to find a 'work at home' job that fits your criteria is if you legit work for a company such as an insurance company, real estate etc entering data.

If you want to work in direct sales you HAVE TO INVEST because you are no longer working for someone, you are building a BUSINESS.

If you are interested in a opportunity that just might change you life i'd like you to PM me so you watch something, no strings attached.
    MsViv

Answer by MsViv at 10:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2012

• Hi, congrads on taking this step.  I'd like to invite you to join my Cafemom business group.  Check out the Direct Sales Forum.  I think you'll find information there that will help you make a decision, and no one will pressure you to join their sales team.  We're a no advertising group.

MoversShakers

Answer by MoversShakers at 6:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Work From Home FREE!

No selling products, home parties, bugging your friends, phones, telemarketing,etc.

NO MONEY TO PAY EVER; I made over $300 my first day

You are paid $11 per each person you refer to work from home FREE plus 23% of downline earnings

You are paid $9 per each short commerical you watch; with a short 5-10 question survey after

Get started here: http://sumixs.com/?ref=1228566
    WorkAtHomeMom88

Answer by WorkAtHomeMom88 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• What exactly interests you? What I do isn't direct selling company but you get paid 100% commissions! Send me a message if you would like more info! Wish you all the best!
    amyempower

Answer by amyempower at 5:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2012