Holiday music

Apparently one of the local Christian music stations started playing carols last week. There's someone on my facebook who is absolutely THRILLED about that. I would like to hate her for it, but it's like kicking a puppy, you just can't with her.

Now she's started posting videos on fb. I'm innocently scrolling down the wall and suddenly, I have The Little Drummer Boy stuck in my head just from seeing that thumbnail of Bing and Bowie.

Anyone else being tortured by elves yet?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 7:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Not by music yet but Target has all their decorations out which makes me sort of ill
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• I've only heard it in stores. Although I LOVE Christmas, I don't care for the music. I might listen to TSO, but that's about it and NOT yet.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• Not yet.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• LOL Prawny... I already decorated the inside of my home last week!!
    m-avi

• I would shoot anyone who put Christmas Carols on my FB wall! I haven't heard any yet, but I know some people who have started listening to them already!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

Hobby Lobby put their trees up in September. Ran in for yarn, wanted to run out screaming.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

•  Sorry, wish I could attach some music to this so you can wash that annoyance out of your ears!  Agh - it's way too early for that crap! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• I don't start playing my Christmas CDs until Dec. 1 - I have a collection of about 30 or so.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• Not yet, but a local radio station has begun advertising that it will play 24/7 Chritmas music from Thanksgiving to New Year's. Aaaaagh! You could get war secrets out of me by making me listen to that ... I don't know any war secrets, but I'd gladly make some up for the privilege of changing the radio station. I don't mind Christmas music on the radio and in stores for a few weeks in December, but a month and a half of it? Pass the earplugs!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2012

• The stores here are all decorated and the music is playing. NP here is an Elf for you:

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2012