would you find this event attractive?

Take a look at this pic...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=24748168&albumID=393963&imageID=381164

This is my husband, doing what he loves. I am uber attracted to this, wondering if I'm alone here?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i lvoe watching bull riders lol
    most are so fit and in shape
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lol, IMO, compared to what I see my DH go through, most bull riders are sissies! THAT'S the event they all start at, and some of them branch off and play tough and make it to bareback riding like DH does, or saddlebronc riding... I think there's more to expect from a man on a horse than a man on a bull...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• oh, and I LOOOOOOVE his muscles! talk about some in shape athletes!
    matobe

• If he can handle a bull...I could imagine what he can take in the bedroom lol JK JK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• YEEEE HAAAAAW!!! LMAO yeah that what my daughter wants to do when she grows up
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• hautemama, i'll tell you this much, i saw a woman last year at one of their training camps out at the college to get guys "learned" there was a 30 year old woman... yes, 30! that for her 30th birthday wanted to ride a bareback horse! She double-grabbed, (you have to keep one arm in the air, if not, it's called a double-grab) but she rode that booger! And I tell you what, even being a "normal horse" rider, i'm scared to pieces when mine darts or hops a little... i can't imagine the adrenaline rush she experienced!

AAAAANND.... in case you're wondering, bedroom's a-MAY-zing!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my cousin does it professinolly (SP ) he rides in the PBR
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• good for her but not for me I am like you I can be on the soundest horse and if he gets even a little jumpy I get alot jumpy lol, I have already been bucked off too many times
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lol, i got face-planted one time, and that ticked me off so bad!

i made DH put me on the buckin' machine and teach me how to stay on. that day when that lil filly dashboarded me, i swore i'd never come out of my saddle again!

brat learned her lesson next time she tried to skitter off! i raked her in the neck with my heels and leaned back... 2 jumps and she was done fighting with me!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• and I was SUPER ticked when jbarj retired their star buckin' horse, NightJacket! I'd have given ANYTHING to see my DH stick one on that horse!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:47 AM on Feb. 11, 2009