Is there any gamer mom's out there? If so, how distracted do you get when the baby starts kicking while your playing?

Asked by Grandmastrshake at 7:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Entertainment

• with me I like to play racing games alot. It seems to me like the baby can see through my stomache and when I get ready to take a turn she'll start kicking like she's really excited or throwing a party or something

Answer by Grandmastrshake at 7:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I used to Live action roleplay and online roleplay until I had my son 3 years ago. I play video games and I was playing world of warcraft for a long while but needed the money so I cancelled my account. When I was preg I tried to roleplay but was uncomfortable moving around alot so I stuck to playing final fantasy on ps2, and roller coaster tycoon on the comp, lol.

Answer by TwistedMalice at 5:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2008