Is this normal or is my baby just a genius? ;-)

My baby is 3 1/2 months old. We live on a farm and she spends a lot of time around animals. She has started making animal noises. She will snort like the horses and she tries to whinny but it ends up with a loud squeal. She tries to bark like the dogs like "Ah ah ah!" and she "Ooooooh!"'s at the cows and "Aaaaaaaa" at the sheep. It is very cute! She hasn't quite figured out how to imitate the cats or the mule. She grabs the cats' tails.

Cowgirl_Coyote

Asked by Cowgirl_Coyote at 12:25 AM on Nov. 9, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• IDK but it's cute.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 12:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Pure brilliance, of that I'M SURE! I hope you are recording some of it
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 12:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• genius!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Bull.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Sorrry but I have to say that she is not making animal sounds, it's just the normal cooing. She can't connect any of the sounds to an animal yet. But it is cute to think that is what she's doing. So enjoy it and laugh and smile at her. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Who are you to tell me what my daughter is or is not doing? That's how they learn, by repeating the noises. She makes the noises after the animals do. You don't have to be so rude about it.
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Comment by Cowgirl_Coyote (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2012