Please Help me

I am 18 Years old, I was on birth control and I stoped taking it. Ok well for 6 months i didnt get a period. And I thought I was pregnant but I was not. And the day of xmas i think i got my period. It was very light and it only lasted like 2 days. Janurary comes along and it was very light again, but lasted a little longer. Well my ex thinks I am pregnant, becuase I have been craving ice cream, backaches, lots of headaches. And I think my nipples have gotten darker. Now I was not thinking about this til he put it in my head... I have read that if you are pregnant some get lighter periods... So my question is Is it just the birth control, or should I test at the end of the month??? PLEASE DO NOT SAY SEE A DOCTOR I ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• chances are its ust because you came off of birth control. alot of times it can take quite some time for your period to get back to normal. to be on the safe side i would still test at the end of the monthif you havent gotten a regular period, but i honestly believe it is just your body still adjusting
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:20 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Take another test. Darker nipples is a major sign of pregnancy. So are the other things. No harm in getting another test. :)
    Call-Me-Mommy

Answer by Call-Me-Mommy at 1:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I definitely agree with Call-Me-Mommy.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• if you already know that you HAVE TO see a doctor, why did you not do it?

Seriously, youre playing with your health.

It could be everything or nothing. you need to figure out whats wrong with your body. i personally doubt that you are pregnant, since you had periods, even if they are only light.

but im not a doctor, and i cant do a check-up over the internet.

wish you good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2009