Has anyone had a chemical peel that helps acne scars???????

4mycap

Asked by 4mycap at 1:28 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I know a chemical peel helps my pores and some sun damaged spots. So I bet it would help acne scars as well. They are not painful.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Microderm abrasion will be even better. There are GREAT ones on the market right now using the same formula as professionals. If you would like me to send you a free sample from one of the best selling brands, PM me.

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 5:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I use the Anew Dermabrasion from Avon and have noticed a big difference in my face from having many years of Acne scars. I will definitly keep on using it as part of my skin care regimen. Even works for those that don't have acne scars but who want to control wrinkling of the skin. You can buy it at www.youravon.com/cgalvan and use coupon code FSANY to get free shipping and handling. The great news is that all the Anew products are on sale. Best products for skincare I have used in ages. I love that people I meet tell me I look younger than my age. Try it, I think you will love it. You will definitly see an improvment in your skin tone

kaadaasita

Answer by kaadaasita at 5:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009