Normal?!

My daughter is now 5 days old and she rarely cries. she gets a lil fussy when shes hungry but we have been home for what now is our 2nd day and she hasnt cried at all! She's just really content. I know i should be thankful but you can never be too concerned.

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 1:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes it's normal, and dont worry. You'll get your share of crying before you know it and you'll be wishing for these days again :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Some babies are just more content than others. My dd is 8 months old now and has hardly ever cried...I mean, she has her days, but she's definitely not a fussy baby.

Don't get too excited! You might jinx yourself! Ha, Good Luck!
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 1:40 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lol i know! im gonna shut up now...
    (just litteraly knocked on wood)
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 1:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• When I had my son I didn't think he could cry... He made noises but, didn't cry until he was a week or so old... haha The nurses couldn't belive it in the hospital. My son is 6 months old now and hardly ever cries he is just always smiling and laughing. Everywhere we go I always get commented on how good he behaves. It just means you are meeting all his needs. He does have his days but, he is starting to teeth to.
    Katnip86

Answer by Katnip86 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my son was the same way until he "woke up" around 3 weeks!!!! then he was terribly fussy and now at 13 weeks is starting to outgrow it! good luck
    Mgirly84

Answer by Mgirly84 at 8:08 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Some babies are just quieter than others. My cousin was a extremely quiet baby, didn't even really babble. And then didn't talk until almost two, but now you can't shut him up. Be thankful for the quiet moments. As a mom of a high need, fussy baby I am green with envy!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2009