I pod.. ipod touch.. download music?

my 15 yr old wants one... were could i down load music for it? i already use rhapsody to down load songs to my mp3 player.. wondering if i could use it if i got an ipod?

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 9, 2012 in Holidays

• Itunes.

Answer by idareyou at 9:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Yep. iTunes, you could also download the Pandora radio app.

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2012

• ITunes, but you can import to iTunes the songs you have on rhapsody. I don't know how but my dh did it to ours so I know it's possible. If there are songs on rhapsody he wants, google the how to instead of re buying.

Answer by missanc at 12:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• Like they said Itunes

Answer by Alisim at 9:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• Yep iTunes. You can buy some gift cards at all the stores Walmart, Target and HEB

Answer by booklover545 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2012

• iTunes has great music you can download and there are also some free apps through iTunes that are pretty awesome for downloading music too and then some that you can get just for listening to on your ipod like Pandora, Shazam, Soundhound(a place to bookmark favorite songs for later purchase) and it also has a feature that lets you identify a song through your microphone you hear on the radio, tv and etc. I love music apps-they are the majority of apps on my ipod:-) If you have any questions just send me a PM here.

Answer by LilacnRoses at 11:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• What are the sites to download music for free? I have an iphone and i know there has to be a way to get free music instead of paying for them.....

Answer by extremecheer at 12:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2012