Ovulation/ cervix question? help

OK, so on alot of sites ive read that your service has to be high and soft for ovulation but also have stringy egg white cm, and on the days i was supposed to ovulate which were either the 2nd,3rd, or 4th, i had tons of cm that was very stringy yet my cervix was low, and today on the 10th my cervix was high but not that much cm. but there was some. Does it matter if the cervix is high? i read that only the cm really matters
can anyone help me on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly, I stopped checking my cervix because it was just too confusing and I could never really figure out what was what exactly. Going just on CM worked for us. But if you know what's what with your cervix, and it doesn't match the CM, then I would suggest covering both situations just to be on the safe side.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009