Crossing guard update

i finally called her boss. she made me really steamed the other day and i just called and complained. i talked to her boss. and today her boss's boss called me to find out what was going on. we had a problem this morning too.
yesterday's problem was she didn't get out of her car at all to cross anyone across the street. so i called on her.
today she got out and yelled at us because we crossed with the oppisite light than we normally do. told the big boss that and he's mad. also told him that we've been in the school system for 3 years and never had a problem with any of the other crossing guards. we just moved last month and for the past two weeks she's made my girls almost miss the bus three times.
i know every crossing guard is different, but truthfully the four we've always had to deal with for the past two years were always the same, they made sure the light was with us and they also knew when we were running late. when that happened the crossing guards became our little cheering squad.
"you can make it! come on don't want to be late!" and stuff like that. this woman just wants to make us stand still so she can yell at us. i hope she gets relocated!

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2012 in

• First post:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1292196/Crossing_guard_question_can_i_get_a_new_one

I wouldn't wait on her.  She's a crossing guard not the police.  You are an adult and the mother; you are completely capable of crossing a street without her help and signs.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

• thanks meooma, i'm still having major issues learning how to cut and paste the links.

that's what the other crossing guard told me. i just don't like the fact that she's standing there yelling all kinds of crap because we don't have time to wait for her. i'm about to go and get the girls right now. this morning on the way home she wouldn't look or talk to me. wonder what she'll do now that i talked to the big boss?
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2012

Next question in
Ged (WARNING SWEARING)

Next question overall (General Parenting)
How would you handle this?