im really getting impatient :(

39 weeks 5 days... still no babehh!!

:( i LOVE being pregnant its not that i NEED her out, i just cannot wait to see her little face!

any words of advice to speed up time? lol

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you tried walking ? soemthing to make her move down ?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i know how you feel!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:01 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i have tried everything.. sex, walking, squats, bouncin on a ball, acupressure, spicy foods, ate a whole pineapple etc. lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• lord honey she is stubborn .. a sign of things to come lol .. im sorry i hope it goes faster that is all i can say
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• try walking up and down stairs for a long time :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Idk...I asked my doctor this same question yesterday, he said none of that stuff works. I even asked about sassafrass (sp?) tea, cuz an herbalist friend of mine suggested it and he said no. Nothin works but time. So idk.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Although, another friend of mine helped her husband push his truck when she was 38 weeks preggers and she went into labor. Do you have any trucks you can push??? Maybe I should find one too! lol.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• LMAo youre hilarious
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I was on bed rest for the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy so I thought I was going to die the time went by sooooo slow!!! I got some good advice from my mom though and it helped big time.. She told me to lay in bed and relax.. watch girly movies and enjoy my time alone.. I'm so glad that I did that because now that I have the baby I have NOOO time alone and I wish I was pregnant again so I can sleep haha.. Do girly things.. go shopping (it will help speed up the process and you might go into labor) play online and read some books.. Seriously enjoy your time.. I also did things like getting stuff ready for the baby and making sure my house was SPOTLESS.. I wanted everything to be ready when the baby came... But I'm mostly glad that the last couple weeks I just layed in bed and relaxed and caught up on my movies
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 5:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• take a really hot bath.. and if possible have sex in it... after that walk walk walk... ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009